Sunday, March 11, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my new "adventure!"

As the mother of three children, all of whom have some degree of special needs, I feel I have gained a whole new "education" around such areas as special needs, the public school system, and other areas of educational or health related concerns. With my youngest daughter coming closer and closer to school age, I have been giving serious consideration to going back to school to obtain a degree in either Early Childhood Education, Special Needs, or Psychology. I feel rather passionately about some things, specifically cuts in educational funding, but, it is my hope that this blog will touch on a variety of different areas in and around education.

I will be updating frequently over the next few days, with more information on each of my children, more about myself, and more about what I am hoping to achieve with this new blog.

No comments: